Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What did you do at work today?

Hey, this is Randy . . .

Going to work every day can be a grind-- unless you have a job like mine. As part of our school fundraiser (we raised $20,000) I agreed to wrestle our principal. Of course, we agreed to wrestle Sumo-style. There was significant showboating before the match started. I was even placed under a curse by our secretarial staff, but I managed to come away with a victory, winning 2 out of 3 falls. (The fall I lost really hurt, though. Don't let anyone tell you these suits are too padded to let you feel anything!)


Showboating
The Curse

Suiting Up

Ready to Rumble!

This is actually what I look like in a thong.

Victory on the first fall

Adding insult to injury

That Hurt!

The Champ (My principal admitted he took a dive to get out of that suit!)

I took a cheap shot

All Glory, Laud, and Honor-- but especially Laud!

Victory is Mine!

1 comment:

  1. You are so silly! I think if you are going to sumo wrestle you need to put on a few pounds.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews