Saturday, February 1, 2014

I'm One Lucky Lady

I came home tonight to find this.....


Randy and the boys had taped speech bubbles on every picture in the ENTIRE house. All of them are kind messages for me and about me. I walked around and read all the messages. I was surprised they had even done the small pictures that I stick up on my magnet board.


We have had this cross stitch since we got married.
There was even a speech bubble here!

Randy always has creative ideas and does such sweet things for me. This was an early Valentine's gift and I am going to leave them up for a long time. I am grateful he is my husband and I am grateful that my three boys are learning to be sweet too. I hope they will grow up to be wonderful husbands like Randy. I feel so lucky to have him in my life. It has been a great 11 years.

One of the pictures we took for our wedding announcements.
Here we are, 11 years later, at our friend's fancy cheese party.


3 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! Good job boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the sweetest thing ever! And ooh! you look so fancy in that last picture. Look at you in a scarf!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews