Wednesday, May 15, 2013

95 degrees in May!

Seth loved being in the kiddie pool!
Does anyone feel like May is a little schizophrenic? On Dax's birthday, May 1, it was snowing in the morning. Then this week, it has been so HOT! I don't remember a year where we were in the 90s in May. Then last night, I read this: "Is anyone else depressed that I still have my heater turned on and it is May 18th? I cannot believe how crazy this spring weather has been and my children are itching to be outside." This is a direct quote from two years ago when we were blogging about hikes on our other blog. I laughed last night when I read it again because I had been complaining that it was so stinking hot and it's only May 14th.  

We have actually had our air conditioner on for a few weeks and I feel like it is constantly running. When it kicked on this morning at 8:00 AM, I knew we were in for another warm day. My boys are LOVING it! They have been living outside. And we have already gone through a lot of popsicles. 

Yesterday, I decided to break out the pool and water toys. We spent the whole afternoon playing in the water. Seth was napping, but when he woke up we decided to let him try the pool. He's never had the chance. Seth loved it. He cried when I took him out. I just loved his big smiles. It's going to be a fun summer!

Warmer weather mean lots of outside adventures this year.
Here we are on Temple Square!

So happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews