Thursday, May 28, 2015

Bees Game

These have to be two of the biggest baseball nerds I know!

When we went to the Jazz Game, we got free tickets to see the Salt Lake Bees. We were so excited, and we had enough tickets to take Grandpa.


When we arrived at the stadium, we had to ride the free train that goes along the outfield fence. We missed it last time so I promised the boys we would go, and Seth loved it!

Even mom rode the train...

Mark and I don't take many pictures together. I'm trying to fix that.

The Bees played well and even though we left in the 7th inning, it was a fun night.

The best part of the night was when a bird pooped on Dax's hat. He said to me, "Mom, something hit my hat." So we all took a look, and had a great laugh. Poor Dax! At least it was his hat, and not his hair.


We had popcorn and ice cream which was what they all wanted, even Grandpa. And we saw the Bee which is the most important part of going to the Bees' game.

We have so much fun going to sporting events, no matter what the sport.

Seth doesn't normally like ice cream, but he ate it at the game!

Dax LOVES popcorn!

This is the highlight of the game for Seth.
Surprising since Mark was terrified of mascots until about 2 years ago!

Seth was really into the dancing at the game, even though he gets embarrassed when I pull out the camera.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews