Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pleasant Sunday

Today I looked at my house and wanted to cry. It was a disaster. Even though it was Sunday, I decided something had to be done. So I started in one room and worked through the rest, you know--putting things away, wiping down counters, and cleaning up clutter. My boys actually started playing nicely together so I could accomplish this project. And the rest of the evening was nice and peaceful. I might have to start cleaning up every Sunday. I actually sat down and read a book for a few minutes.  I decided to check on everyone after a few minutes of peacefulness.  Look at what I found.
Dax, in the office, reading books.  He read books for about 30 minutes!

Mark and Randy putting together a bird house.  They are building 3 different bird houses to attract more birds to our yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews