Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas: Come and Gone

Christmas has come and gone.  We had a wonderful holiday.  It was nicely spread out.  The Ockey Family Christmas Party was on the 19th, Christmas on the 25th, and then The Daniels Family Gathering on the 29th.  It allowed the kids to love all their presents and have more time to spend with them.  Mark's favorite present:  I’m not sure, now that I think about it.  He loved his Woody doll, but he also loved his Magic Tree House book set.  Now he has #1-40.  Dax’s favorite present: I wish I could say it was his new chair, but I think it was the shopping cart he pulled out of the crawl space a few days before Christmas (an old toy packed away—sounds about right).  But then it quickly became the tractor given to him by Grandma and Grandpa Daniels.  Here are some pictures from the Christmas celebrations.  


Christmas Eve jammies and slippers

Mark and Woody

Mark got a huge helicopter!

Dax loved his new tractor from Grandma and Grandpa Daniels 
So cool!

My favorite picture of the boys this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews