Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Dax's Christmas Program

His teacher designed this shirt with a Christmas tree out of his feet!
This was probably my favorite event of the holiday season. I loved watching Dax perform with his preschool class. He was SO cute and nervous. Dax isn't my typical shy child so when he wouldn't say his name into the microphone at the practice I was a little surprised. Oh well . . . we went home and practiced with our pretend mics, but it didn't work. You'll see . . . watch the video.

Loving baby Jesus!
This was his favorite poem because they got to take a bite of the carrot at the end.
Dax's carrot was half eaten by the time they gathered them up.

The video is about 3 minutes. I clipped together some of the best moments!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Noah's class doesn't do a Christmas program. How fun is that?!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews