Friday, October 31, 2014

What's up, Dax?

Dax has been very busy the last few months. He is attending preschool as well as doing an online preschool, so he is always working on something for school. This month his favorite preschool day was going to Hee Haw Farms. Seth and I got to go with him, and we had fun doing all the pumpkin patch activities. Dax's favorite thing was a huge slide, but he loved the corn pit as well. He wanted me to take a million pictures of him jumping in...I got some great ones, but this was my favorite.



Dax loves soccer! He just finished up a great year and scored lots of goals. He is speedy! Dax finished soccer and started basketball. He played some amazing defense his first game. He didn't let his guy get by him at all. Dax made a basket, too, which is the most important part to him.  We'll see how he does the rest of the season.





Dax is doing amazing on the piano. He loves it and that makes me happy. I never have to remind him to practice and he loves sitting down to compose his own songs too. Dax's teacher recorded some Halloween songs that he played this year. Take a listen.



Dax always keeps us laughing. He is silly and whenever anyone is sad, he tries to cheer them up by being a big goofball. Dax is also a great helper. Yesterday I went outside and saw Dax raking leaves for our neighbor. I was so proud of his deciding to help someone out all on his own. Dax is growing up so quickly and is an amazing boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews