Monday, December 22, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Oh my! I am a whole month behind on this blog. I am going to try and use this Christmas break to catch up, but I am not promising anything.

So here goes, Thanksgiving was a fun time. We traveled up to my parents' house and spent a few days playing with Grandma and Grandpa. It was a little quiet because only 3 of the 5 sisters were home for Thanksgiving. We had a delicious dinner with lots of yummy pies to finish out Pie Month.

My sister always folds fancy napkins! 

Mmmm....pies!

Randy and I used our time up in Idaho to finally visit the Rexburg temple. It was super windy outside so all our pictures turned out a little crazy, but we love attending the temple. And we love visiting new temples and admiring the unique features of each one.




We also braved a few Black Friday Sales...only because we were in Idaho. I would never attempt here in Utah. I got the Legos that I wanted and Randy found a drink at Sam's Club. Everyone was happy!



Here is our traditional family picture in front of the fireplace in my parents' living room:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews