Friday, June 1, 2012

I Love Bacon

Hey, this is Randy:

Nothing quite like good old American decadence. A few years ago, some of the brothers-in-law went to a restaurant in Lehi called Emmett's (now Emmett's and Ethel's). We went there with the sole purpose of trying the Bacon Dog-- a hot dog wrapped in a thick piece of bacon and deep fat fried. Though I don't remember the actual taste of the Bacon Dog, I do remember the heart burn afterward.
"I can almost hear you getting fatter!"

Well, Americana has upped the ante. Yesterday was the last day of school, and I received many generous gifts and kind notes. The most unique, though, was this bacon cupcake.



I'm not really sure what's in the wrapper, but I'm sure that those are chunks of bacon on top.

Here's me trying the cupcake. Believe it or not, it was delicious. It tasted like pancakes and maple syrup. A regular campout-style breakfast. You know what? Bacon really DOES make everything taste better!

Ummmm. . . Sinfully decadent!


Check out my new tattoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews