Saturday, March 15, 2014

Dr. Seuss' Birthday!

Every year we do something fun for Dr. Seuss's birthday. Last year we turned the house upside down like Wacky Wednesday. This year I was having a hard time coming up with something new. We had green eggs and ham for breakfast, of course. And then I bought the boys a Dr. Seuss book that we don't have, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish. In honor of our new book, I made blue jello and stuck some candy fish inside. It wasn't fancy, but the kids thought it was great. So here are a few pictures form our Dr. Seuss night!

We are all sitting down for our Dr. Seuss treat.

Dax loves Jello!

Seth digging in.


Cheese!

I also pulled out some of my Dr. Seuss games and activities.
They are always popular.

1 comment:

  1. We always celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday when Kiyna is here. We didn't remember this year. I love the jello idea though. We might have to try that one next time.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews