Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Ice Cream Night

Hey, this is Randy....

For FHE Monday night, Mark gave a great lesson on missionaries. He talked about how to prepare for a mission. Later the boys were asking me about my mission companions, and I was surprised at how many I could name: Elder LeBaron, Elder Nielsen, Elder Murphy, Elder Blake, etc. Then Mark asked, "All Elders, huh?" I told him yes, Elders were always with Elders and Sisters with Sisters. Both boys were a bit shocked. "So, you never had a girl companion?" Dax asked looking relieved. Sometimes what they don't know surprises me!

Anyway, after the lesson, we went to the BYU Creamery for ice cream. We had a great time and the ice cream was really good. Because we wrote about the Creamery as an adventure for our blog, we were taking a lot of pictures, and some of them were really cute. Here are a few pics you won't see on the other blog:

All of the flavors were so yummy!

I don't want to use a spoon, mom!
But I love ice cream!

Mark and Mom--the only ones with jackets.

Silly Dax

Dad and Dax--matching green.

Seth has such big brown eyes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews