Sunday, May 11, 2014

Quick Trip to Idaho

The birthday boy--Raymond is a pretty cute nephew.
A few weekends ago, the boys and I went to Idaho for my nephew's 1st birthday. I have made it to all the nieces and nephews one year old birthday parties on my side of the family. Randy opted out to work in the yard, but then it rained all weekend. So he got to relax. We had a lot of fun hanging out with my mom and dad, and then spending a lot of time with Raymond for his first birthday!

Raymond loves dogs! So my sister hosted a dog party! She made a dog cake, and had some games for the kids to play like pin the tail on the dog, obstacle course, and they were even able to adopt their own dog at the end. They all dressed up like dogs and I thought everyone was super cute! I have a ton of pictures, sorry ahead of time, but I couldn't narrow it down.

Pretty cool cake!

Steph and Raymond

Mark put his tail way over there.

Seth wasn't blindfolded, but he was sure the tail went here.

And Dax found a great spot for his tail.

The doggies

Dax was a very serious dog.

Seth loved jumping through the hoops.

Mark was very energetic as a dog.

Abby, Dax, and Mark kept howling--it was pretty funny.

Raymond was a good cake eater.

Seth loved running around being a dog, too!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some cute dogs! You are so great to make it to all the 1st birthdays!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews