Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dax's First Day of Preschool

I know you were all expecting a post about Seth and his angioplasty tomorrow (that will come later when I finally get the details), but I need to remember I have other children too. Not that I really forget, but I know we focus so much on Seth and the struggles we are having with him. But our two older boys are amazing. And Dax started preschool last week. He LOVES it! He looks so grown up walking into preschool and he never looks back. Dax has always been the most independent child in our family. He does things in his own way and on his own time. So here are some pictures of Dax, three years old, getting ready to go to school.

Cheeser face!

I told him we were taking a picture of his first day of going to school, and he kept walking around.
When I asked him to stand still, Dax said, but I'm going to preschool. So here he is--showing you how to "go to preschool."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews