Saturday, May 28, 2016

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year. The boys really spoiled me and we had a ton of fun. On Saturday before, we went to check on the owls and the boys were good sports because it was pouring rain the entire time. But we got to see the cute little owlets!! We also spent some time at the dino museum and saw a 3-D movie about traveling to Mars--super interesting. Then we had dinner at Cubby's, which mom loves!

On Sunday, the boys made a special poster for me with very kind notes and a fun pictures of our family. It is still sitting in my room. It makes me really happy.

The rest of the day we just relaxed. We had planned to go on a bird drive, but then it rained and rained. I loved spending time with my family no matter what we are doing.

I love these little owlets.
Here they are with their mama!
These boys are so good to me--braving the rain for some owls!
We had fun at the dino museum!! Watch out!
We watched a 3-D movie in these awesome glasses!
Cubby's is delicious!
Loved my fun card!
Selfies in the Ockey Family are an adventure...especially when we all put lifesaver mints into our mouths right before.
Seth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews