Primary Children's Hospital is running it's own battery of tests. The pediatric cardiologist at UVRMC determined that the surgery should be performed and recommended Seth be brought here. Now we are hearing "wait and see." It looks like for now we are on a 2-3 day watch period. Then, they'll make a determination as to whether or not surgery is required. If surgery IS required (still feels likely due to what UVRMC said) then Seth will be here an addition 7 days-- assuming everything goes well.
Ten days of living at the hospital! What will Grandma do with Dax and Mark?!